A selection of our books
- Raising the Roof: How to Solve the United Kingdom’s Housing Crisis
- How Many Light Bulbs Does it Take to Change the World?
- Ayn Rand: An Introduction
- Getting the Measure of Money
- School Choice Around the World
- School of Thought: 101 Great Liberal Thinkers
- Why Study History?
- Construction Law (3rd edition) – preorder page
- Construction Law (3rd edition)
- The Currency Cold War: Cash and Cryptography, Hash Rates and Hegemony
Category Archives: lse
What are drug courts? Do they work? Why are they so popular? Should countries be expanding them or rolling them back? Continue reading
What institutions and policies are needed to sustain UK economic growth in the dynamic world economy of the twenty-first century? Continue reading