We can work with clients on an individual book project, or on a whole programme. We also work in a modular fashion: clients can select from editorial, production or marketing services as they wish – or engage us for a whole project from concept through to sales.
A selection of our books
- Raising the Roof: How to Solve the United Kingdom’s Housing Crisis
- How Many Light Bulbs Does it Take to Change the World?
- Ayn Rand: An Introduction
- Getting the Measure of Money
- School Choice Around the World
- School of Thought: 101 Great Liberal Thinkers
- Why Study History?
- Construction Law (3rd edition) – preorder page
- Construction Law (3rd edition)
- The Currency Cold War: Cash and Cryptography, Hash Rates and Hegemony