Following the launch of several e-book readers, publishers are incorporating e-book publishing into their business development plans. We can assist clients to assess their options in this area, for both the domestic and export markets. We can deliver an e-book strategy for frontlist and backlist publishing projects. In addition, we can advise on appropriate digitization and e-book distribution, including licensing content to international library aggregators.
A selection of our books
- Before Babylon, Beyond Bitcoin: From Money that We Understand to Money that Understands Us
- Britain’s Cities, Britain’s Future
- Travel Fast or Smart? A Manifesto for an Intelligent Transport Policy
- Are Trams Socialist? Why Britain Has No Transport Policy
- A Better Politics: How Government Can Make Us Happier
- Bad Habits, Hard Choices: Using the Tax System to Make Us Healthier
- The Ice Age: Bailing Out the Welfare State in the Era of Austerity
- Changing London: A Rough Guide for the Next London Mayor
- The Post-Growth Project: How the End of Economic Growth Could Bring a Fairer and Happier Society
- Housing: Where’s the Plan?