Following the launch of several e-book readers, publishers are incorporating e-book publishing into their business development plans. We can assist clients to assess their options in this area, for both the domestic and export markets. We can deliver an e-book strategy for frontlist and backlist publishing projects. In addition, we can advise on appropriate digitization and e-book distribution, including licensing content to international library aggregators.
A selection of our books
- Raising the Roof: How to Solve the United Kingdom’s Housing Crisis
- How Many Light Bulbs Does it Take to Change the World?
- Ayn Rand: An Introduction
- Getting the Measure of Money
- School Choice Around the World
- School of Thought: 101 Great Liberal Thinkers
- Why Study History?
- Construction Law (3rd edition) – preorder page
- Construction Law (3rd edition)
- The Currency Cold War: Cash and Cryptography, Hash Rates and Hegemony